Business Management Degrees from Friends University
Please Note: This program is also offered online. Learn more about Friends University's online business management degree program.
Friends University's Bachelor of Business Administration degree prepares you for a successful career in a variety of different business activities using a unique blend of cross-disciplinary business courses. The Business Management program includes accounting, finance, management, marketing and information systems. These lead to program concentrations in:
- General Business
- Health Care Management
- Operations Management
Mission Statement for the Business Management Degree:
“Develop highly effective business professionals, empowered to achieve their educational goals”
The Business Management program places emphasis on developing efficient and effective means of knowledge management as well as problem solving and critical-thinking skills across a range of business functions, roles, and industries.
Students advance through the program and selected concentration with other adults in a highly supportive learning environment. You will also have access to Friends' extensive resources, including library and academic support services.
Business Management Degree Purpose Statement(s)
- To provide a learning environment that encourages open communication, collaboration, exploration of social and ethical differences, as well as the benefits of life-long learning
- To provide the opportunity for improved critical-thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and research analysis skills
- To encourage exploration in the application & evaluation of concepts and theories in actual business situations
- To provide a professional atmosphere that is appropriate for a diverse population of students
Business Management Program Outcomes
Graduates of the Business Management Degree will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of managerial concepts and quantitative controls in the business environment by satisfactorily completing specific course work.
- Locate information sources applicable to meet the requirements within the major as well as select appropriate technologies to analyze and interpret data.
- Use written and oral communication guidelines based upon APA style and accepted business practices to clearly express ideas, concepts, and demonstrate the ability to apply in the appropriate business setting.
- Identify business opportunities/problems, develop alternative solutions, formulate plans to implement and evaluate solutions.
Where is the Business Management degree offered?
We offer adult-focused bachelor’s degrees in Wichita, Topeka and online. Not all courses and programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please contact an Admissions Counselor at 316-295-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Need more information? Request information about the Business Management degree completion program at Friends University. You can also contact Professional Studies recruiter Amy Johnson in the Admissions Office at 316-295-5904 or email@example.com.For more information on the Business Management adult degree program in Topeka, contact Angela Lee at 787-272-9595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.