Accounting Program Outcomes
As a graduate of the Accounting program, graduates will meet the following outcomes:
- Demonstrating an understanding of and applying the fundamental principles of accounting.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the application and necessity of accounting systems as a part of the process of decision-making.
- Demonstrate the ability to creatively solve accounting issues, both individually and in groups, to make effective decisions.
- Demonstrating critical thinking and reasoning as required for managing ethically in the accounting environment.
- Demonstrating an understanding of and applying the concepts of auditing and federal taxation.
- Presenting electronic tax and audit research through both oral and written communication mechanisms.