Computer Information Systems Program Outcomes
As a graduate of the Computer Information Systems program, graduates will meet the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate knowledge of systems, functions, capabilities, and the strategic role of an organization’s information system.
- Exhibit decision-making skills in an information system environment.
- Identify, analyze and develop solutions for information systems-related business problems/opportunities.
- Use a variety of forms and methods to demonstrate effective business communication skills.
- Apply technology and management control techniques to meet the needs of an organization’s stakeholders.
- Evaluate, select and use appropriate software to solve business problems.