- Planning for the 21st Century: City of Bentley comprehensive plan.
- The quality of grass clipping compost generated by a pilot yard waste composting program.
- Conservation program for the Smoky Hill River.
- Land Use Proposal for Managing Dyck Arboretum's Borders in Hesston, Kan.
- Regional characterization of groundwater use using techniques of regression analysis within the Middle Arkansas Sub-basin in Central Kansas.
- Description of primary plant succession of a restored prairie community utilizing guild classification
- Cowskin Creek water quality reclamation facility: Final wetland enhancement plan.
- Assessment of the Little Arkansas River ecosystem prior to the initiation of the Equus Beds Groundwater Recharge Project
- Timber Creek Nature Park teacher education plan.
- Organization and administration of an environmental workshop.
- Newton High School Outdoor Wildlife Learning Site guide: Correlated with 2007 Kansas State Science Standards (Adopted Feb. 14, 2007)
- Sedgwick County Department of Environmental Resources: Environmental curriculum for teachers.
- Creating a self-guided tour brochure for Chisholm Creek Park.
- Creating an educational brochure on groundwater contamination.
- The creation of an interpretive guide for native wildflowers and grasses in the collection at Dyck Arboretum of the Plains.
- Interpreting Kansas wildlands: A seven year plan for environmental education.
- An environmental handbook for agriculture.
- Earhart Environmental Magnet School: Revitalizing an environmental program.
- The re-certification of Emerson Open Magnet Schools Outdoor Wildlife Learning Site.
- A model program to educate small business owners about complying with EPA regulations.
- Maize High School environmental studies curriculum guide: Correlated with Kansas State Science Standards (Adopted Feb. 14, 2007)
- An educator’s guide to natural history inventory in Kansas’ physiographic provinces.
- Studies in Latin American conservation: Guidelines for developing a cross-curricular secondary environmental science curriculum with emphasis on real-world field experiences.
- Development of the Holy Cross Catholic School Outdoor Wildlife Learning Site (OWLS), Hutchinson, Kansas.
- Environmental studies curriculum/course for Hutchinson Community College.
- Earth science curriculum for Wichita High School West.
- Constructing environmental knowledge outside the traditional classroom: Education training for professional scientists.
- Educational materials pertaining to wildlife management techniques
- A Study of fecal coliform bacteria in the Little Arkansas River in Wichita, Kan.
- Combating the problem of stray and feral cats in Wichita, Kansas, and the surrounding areas.
- An investigation of the environmental and occupational health effects of lead.
- Lake Afton: A Study in phosphate loading.
- An investigation of the effects of nutrient loading in relation to fecal coliform bacteria in the surface waters of the upper Walnut River South watershed in Butler County, Kan.
- Distribution, infestation, and habits of Sericea lespedeza in Cowley County, Kan.
- The status of Project 33/50 and emissions in the three most populous counties in Kansas.
- Interpretation, implementation, and corporate compliance with safety and health regulations.
- Deregulation presents new opportunities for wind power.
- A comprehensive history of air pollution, the Clean Air Act, and a guide for compliance to the Clean Air Act amendments and aerospace NESHAP.
- Mexico IMMEX Program: Legalities of transporting hazardous materials.
- Comprehensive wastewater discharge programs: A guidance document for metal-finishing industry in Wichita, Kan.
- Environmental sampling procedures for industry.
- Assessing air emissions at a Midwestern U. S. ethanol plant.
- Environmental and analytic methods with applications for the aerospace industry.
- Health and safety program for environmental laboratories.
- Development of a post closure application for a hazardous waste storage facility.
- Project development of an operating permit for a hazardous waste storage facility.
- Environmental impact and assessment of the relocation of CH-40 helicopter units to Los Alamos Armed Forces Reserve Center, California, and Fort Hood, Texas.
- Comprehensive air quality construction permitting and preventative maintenance for new sources.
- Environmental management plan for six rural Kansas counties.
- Good up high, bad nearby: An ozone forecasting model for Wichita.
- Hazardous materials emergency response management for an aerospace company.
- Opening an environmental testing laboratory.
- Landfill siting procedures.
- Creating the Wichita Community Advisory Group: 57th Street and North Broadway Superfund Site.
- The complexities of selecting the appropriate remediation technology for groundwater and soil contamination.
- Comparisons of recycling programs and landfill technologies.
- Impact of shading on glyphosate susceptibility in Amaranthus rudis L.
- Physiographic provinces in Kansas and their impact on vascular plant and vertebrate animal distribution.
- Factors affecting population declines of loggerhead shrikes in southcentral Kansas.
- Kansas non-indigenous aquatic nuisance species management plan.
- Territory density and reproductive success of Eastern Meadowlarks and Grasshopper Sparrows on Fort Riley, Kan.
- Benefits to juvenile galinaceous bird management from legume plantings in fallow wheat fields based on small arthropod counts.
- Reintroduction of the southern pickerel frog into Kansas.
- Habitat evaluation of Natrona Creek, Pratt County, Kansas.
- Graphical conversion of tabular groundwater monitor and interceptor well data.
- Comprehensive report on the status of introduced captive wildlife and exotic animals in Kansas.
- Mapping potential wetlands in Sedgwick County, Kansas.
- A handbook for captive management of birds.
- Determination of testosterone levels in African and Indian elephants as a predictor of the onset of musth.
- Analysis of the dominance hierarchy in a captive group of chimpanzees based on agonistic and association behaviors.
- Undergraduate internship program for Friends University zoo science majors.
- Natural history and captive breeding programs of North American wolves.
- Bioethics and zoos.