Graduate School | Graduate Degree Programs
It takes a unique individual to put forth the time and effort to earn a graduate degree, but if you are ready to take that step, Friends University can be a great fit for you. Our graduate programs will take you beyond the typical educational experience. Our regionally accredited, nationally and internationally recognized programs enable you to be a leader no matter where your career takes you. In sum, at Friends University we offer a unique experience and relevant education.
The Friends difference for graduate students:
- Immersive, practical experiences
- Distinct, principled qualities that enhance your career personally and professionally
- Networked, practitioner faculty who are scholars, executives and leaders in their fields and businesses
- Global opportunities through local and national connections
- Eight-week courses focused to ensure learning
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Law
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Master of Science in Environmental Studies
- Master of Science in Family Therapy
- Master of Health Care Leadership
- Master of Global Leadership and Management
- Master of Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Operations Management
- Master of Science in Organization Development
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Friends University Graduate Admissions Office hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.