Human Resource Management Program Outcomes
As a graduate of the Human Resource Management program, graduates will meet the following outcomes:
- Identify the internal and external organizational environment and predict the organization’s impact on human resources.
- Develop effective human resource strategies and plan for innovation in a global environment.
- Demonstrate application of the common body of knowledge in Human Resource Management.
- Create a competitive advantage by attracting, retaining and motivating talented employees.
- Evaluate ethical, social, civic, cultural and political issues as they relate to the environment of Human Resource Management.