Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change
Please Note: This program is also offered online. Click here to learn more.
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change degree combines a broad liberal arts study core with concepts vital to success in today’s workplace.
You will develop skills in …
- Leadership and management: enhance your self-awareness skills; assess your personal style, strengths and limitations; and use these to develop successful strategies for guiding and leading programs, projects and people.
- Teambuilding: assess group dynamics, facilitate discussions and shape processes that produce successful outcomes at all levels.
- Change capability: develop personal adaptability and awareness of change processes at individual, group, organizational, community and global levels to lead and influence change initiatives.
- Critical thinking: synthesize, analyze and evaluate complex issues from multiple perspectives to enhance your decision making and formulate better solutions.
- Ethical reasoning: apply your values in the larger context of social challenges at local and global levels.
- Cultural competency: enhance understanding of how your experiences and culture shape your worldview.
- Civic engagement: identify and participate in activities affecting positive change in society and the world.
Benefits and features of the degree include …
- 24 hours of social and behavioral science credit required for many government sector jobs.
- Best practices in leadership theory, change management and organizational development.
- Coordinated service learning programs that transform your sense of social and civic needs.
Where is the Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change degree offered?
We offer adult-focused bachelor’s degrees in Wichita, Topeka, greater Kansas City area and online. Not all courses and programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please contact an Admissions Counselor at 316-295-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Need more information? Request information
about the Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change degree at Friends University. You can also contact the Admissions Office at 316-295-5300 or email@example.com.