Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change
Please Note: This program is also offered online. Click here to learn more.
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change degree combines a broad liberal arts study core with concepts vital to success in today’s workplace.
You will develop skills in …
- Leadership and management: enhance your self-awareness skills; assess your personal style, strengths and limitations; and use these to develop successful strategies for guiding and leading programs, projects and people.
- Teambuilding: assess group dynamics, facilitate discussions and shape processes that produce successful outcomes at all levels.
- Change capability: develop personal adaptability and awareness of change processes at individual, group, organizational, community and global levels to lead and influence change initiatives.
- Critical thinking: synthesize, analyze and evaluate complex issues from multiple perspectives to enhance your decision making and formulate better solutions.
- Ethical reasoning: apply your values in the larger context of social challenges at local and global levels.
- Cultural competency: enhance understanding of how your experiences and culture shape your worldview.
- Civic engagement: identify and participate in activities affecting positive change in society and the world.
Benefits and features of the degree include …
- 24 hours of social and behavioral science credit required for many government sector jobs.
- Best practices in leadership theory, change management and organizational development.
- Coordinated service learning programs that transform your sense of social and civic needs.
Where is the Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change degree offered?
We offer adult-focused bachelor’s degrees in Wichita, Topeka, greater Kansas City area and online. Not all courses and programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please contact an Admissions Counselor at 316-295-5300 or email@example.com for more details.
Need more information? Request information about the Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change degree at Friends University. You can also contact Graduate Admissions Program Representative Patty Gingrich in the Admissions Office at 316-295-5693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.