Organizational Management and Leadership
Please Note: This program is also offered online. Click here to learn more.
Organizational Management and Leadership Degree
The Organizational Management and Leadership (OML) degree completion program focuses on practical applications of both management and leadership skills. The bachelor degree completion program is designed to develop and enhance skills and knowledge in interpersonal relationships, problem-solving, team development, supervision and leadership. The Organizational Management degree program also serves as an introduction to the basic principles, theories and practices of organizational development and the leadership role for next generation leaders. Students in our Organizational Leadership degree program will learn skills useful in working with people and understanding group behavior in relation to organizational effectiveness that can be applied immediately on the job to create more rewarding careers and work environments. Specific skills covered include, but are not limited to, emotional intelligence, an overall understanding of organizations, business research and decision-making.
Students completing the OML program will be able to:
- Recognize and describe the functions of management and leadership within the overall understanding of organizations
- Evaluate tenets of organizational behavior in the development a performance management
- Examine personal leadership styles and relate the practice of listening and trust building to understanding work styles and coaching
- Apply steps in organizational research in the completion of a special project
- By participating in the OML program, students are engaged in state-of-the-art learning via computer technology to obtain up-to-date, practical training in organizational management and leadership, utilizing cutting-edge methods of delivering instruction.
Need more information? Request information about the Organizational Management and Leadership degree program at Friends University. You can also contact the Admissions Office at 316-295-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org