This checklist should guide you through the application process. Please call the Office of Admissions and ask to speak with an admission counselor if you have any questions.
To apply for admission:
1. Complete your admission application
2. Have official transcript(s) mailed from your school to our Admissions office -- the transcript must bear your school's stamp.
3. Have your ACT and/or SAT scores sent to our Admissions office
International Students ONLY: Students who are not US Citizens or legal resident aliens will need to visit our International Student Admissions page.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
1. Go to fafsa.ed.gov to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
2. Utilize our Net Price Calculator to estimate your financial aid eligibility.
3. Contact our Financial Aid Office at 1-800-794-6945 or 316-295-5200 for more information.
After you've been admitted:
1. Pay the $100 enrollment deposit -- your deposit will be applied to your first semester's expenses. Your deposit is refundable until May 1 if requested in writing. To pay your deposit:
2. Complete the Campus Housing Application. You'll receive your housing contract and required medical history forms before you arrive on campus.
3. Pay your $100 housing deposit -- your deposit is refundable until June 1, 2013 if you submit a request in writing. Your housing deposit will be refunded to you upon completion of your housing contract if all outstanding obligations owed to the University are paid, there are no damages to the premises, and the proper check-out procedures are followed. To pay your deposit:
4. Enroll for classes—Enrollment packets will be sent with a list of days available to register for classes.
5. Register for new student orientation.
Send information by mail to:
2100 W. University Ave.
Wichita, KS 67213