2015 Commencement Information
- Graduates check in starts at noon. You will need to stay in line once you check in.
- Doors open to guests at noon.
- INTRUST Bank Arena Requirement: All patrons are subject to search. To make the process of the security searches fast and smooth, please have all items removed from your pockets, and open all jackets and purses. If you have questions, please contact the facility at 316-440-9000.)
Regalia (cap, gown, tassel and hood) is available for purchase from the University Bookstore. Bring your cap, gown, tassel and hood to the ceremony. Gowns should be pressed. Hoods are for graduate students only.
- Undergraduate regalia is $55 (plus shipping if applicable). Graduate regalia is $107 (plus shipping if applicable).
- Wichita students: Pick up regalia at the Graduation Fair or the University Bookstore.
- Online and outreach students: Contact the University Bookstore to order regalia.
- Topeka and Kansas City students: Contact your center’s office for ordering information.
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Bookstore contact phone number: 316-295-5869
GradImages is Friends University's official Commencement photographer. Friends University provides GradImages with your email and mailing addresses. You can also register your contact information (and the contact information of up to six friends and family members) by clicking here. Proofs will be sent to your home and via email within five days of graduation. Pictures can be ordered online, by phone or by mail. GradImages can be contacted at 800-261-2576 or www.gradimages.com.
A professionally produced DVD of the Wichita ceremony is available from Kent Audio Visual for $15 each. Please contact Kent Audio Visual for more information at 316-262-4487, and reference your Friends University graduation ceremony.
Wichita Graduation Fair | Thursday, March 12, 2015 | 10 a.m.-7 p.m. | Casado Campus Center