Friends Village is the perfect choice for students wanting to transition to an environment with a little more freedom while not having to think about paying separate electric, gas, water and cable bills. Friends Village features independent living within the context of our Community Life Standards so as to support what is truly important: your academics! Students must be at least sophomore status (28 earned credit hours or more) to live in Friends Village. A coordinator of student development lives in the apartments to assist with housing needs. They also develop social activities to promote community.
- Studio Apartment $2885 per semester/person
- One-bedroom Apartment $3295 per semester/person
- Two-Bedroom Apartment $2750 per semester/person
All resident students are required to purchase a meal plan for dining on campus. Get more information about meal plans.
This apartment complex houses approximately 90 students. Each apartment is carpeted and has blinds on all the windows. The apartments also have their own bathrooms and either a patio or deck. The University covers water, trash, electricity, gas, wireless network access and basic cable.
- Custom window coverings/blinds
- Individual heating and air conditioning
- Cable television hook-ups
- Spacious closets
- All-electric kitchens featuring range with self-venting exhaust hood, continuous cleaning oven, refrigerator and garbage disposal, no microwave
- Laundry facilities
- Parking close to residence
- 24 hour security and escorting available
Roommates are first assigned based on requests from the residents. If a resident has no preference, the Office of Community and Residential Development will assign roommates based on factors of roommate compatibility.
The Office of Community and Residential Development has a maximum and minimum number of occupants allowed in each apartment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Furnishings and Decor
You may decorate your room in any way you like as long as your decorations conform to Community Life Standards and housing guidelines and do not damage any part of the apartment. Nails or anything else that may damage the walls are not allowed.
710 S. Saint Clair
Suite or Box #
Wichita, KS 67213