Falcon First Flight, part of New Student Orientation, is designed for all new and transfer students in the College of Business, Arts, Sciences and Education (CBASE) who have made the decision to attend Friends University. All first-year, full-time students are required to attend an enrollment session.
During your Falcon First Flight, you will:
- determine appropriate classes to take during the first semester by meeting with an academic advisor;
- register for the coming semester’s classes (if cleared for registration);
- take your photo for your Friends University ID and receive your parking decal;
- connect with new and current students through small group interaction;
- learn more about becoming a “Falcon” at Friends University;
- attend sessions to get prepared for Falcon SOAR in August and the transition to college;
- receive information about acquiring books, meal plans and living on campus.
We typically offer an optional tour at the end of the program.
Falcon First Flight is also for families. We value the support families give students as they begin to transition to college. Sessions and resources are part of the schedule for families. These resources are designed for you to learn how best to help your student get prepared for Falcon SOAR.
Following online registration, a verification email will be sent to the email provided on the registration form. Please provide a valid email and check the email regularly to ensure you receive this important information.