Office of the University Registrar Office Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Office of the University Registrar will be happy to process your transcript request. However, we do need the following from you in writing. This can be done by completing the transcript request form and sending it by regular mail, by fax, by scanning and emailing the form to email@example.com, or by visiting the Registrar's office in person.
- Your name, your Friends University Student ID Number, your address, last term of attendance, date of birth, address(es) where you would like the transcript sent, how many copies to send and your signature.
- CURRENT TRANSCRIPT FEES:
Regular Mail: $10
Same Day: $12 (Transcript request must be received by 2:30 p.m. CST in order to go out the same day)
Fax: $15 (This is not a same day service but will be processed between 3-5 business days unless specified as a same day request)
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. You must include the credit card number and expiration date.
- Fax: 316-295-5072
- Requests by Email: Scan transcript request form with an original signature and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the transcript request form via the U.S. Postal Service to the following address:
Office of the University Registrar
2100 W. University Ave.
Wichita, KS 67213-3397
- For further information or clarification, please call 1-800-794-6945, ext. 5400, or 316-295-5400.