Giving to Friends
Whether you support the Annual Fund or your favorite program, your gift to Friends University touches the entire Friends community. Every student, faculty and staff member benefits from your generous support.
Gifts to the Annual Fund support:
- Student scholarships which recognize achievement and make it possible for students to benefit from the Friends University experience;
- Faculty who are committed to teaching and to getting the best from their students;
- A beautiful campus with great facilities and in an idyllic setting;
- A wide array of high quality academic programs—from undergraduate degrees to masters’ programs germane to today’s world;
- Co-curricular student programs that actively engage and support traditional and adult students.
In short, Friends University is a learning and teaching community, that is committed to providing learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom to make a difference in the world today and for generations to come.
By check or online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Direct your broker to transfer your shares to Friends University via our broker, Graystone Consulting. You will need to provide the following information:
DTC Clearing #0418
Account Number: 185-216171-020
Account Name: Friends University
Please provide gift designation purpose.
- Notify Friends University broker of the order:
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
8301 E. 21st St., Suite 150
Wichita, KS 67206
Toll Free: 800-365-4888
- When possible, please notify Friends University of the pending gift and your preferred designation:
Tracy H. Muirhead
Vice President of Institutional Advancement
2100 W. University Ave.
Wichita, KS 67213
Office Phone: 316-295-5814
To process gifts of securities using other methods such as a stock certificate and stock power, please contact Graystone Consulting for instructions.
Friends University Holiday Schedule
Dec. 21 – Jan. 1
Friends University will be closed. Giving online using the Friends University secure site is a safe and convenient way to make your year-end gift using a credit or debit card any time, day or night.
Dec. 26 – Jan. 1
Although the University will be closed, Development Office staff will be available during office hours by phone and email. If you would like to make a gift of appreciated stock or discuss your year-end gift to Friends University during this time, please contact your gift officer or Tracy H. Muirhead, Vice President of Institutional Advancement at 316-530-3375.