Online Classes Make Bachelor's and Master's Degrees More Accessible
Learn anywhere, anytime. Friends University’s online degrees help busy students achieve education goals. As an online student, you’ll overcome geographic boundaries while benefitting from the University’s long-standing reputation, its classes taught by professionals in the intended fields and the convenience of online courses.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management
Prepare to enter or continue in the exciting and fast-paced field of business growth and development.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Develop the skills needed to enter the fields of programming, business applications, systems analysis and management information systems.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
Develop knowledge and skills to examine human resource issues in profit and non-profit settings.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management and Leadership
Focus on practical applications of both management and leadership skills.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Immerse yourself in an interdisciplinary, field-based study of teaching and the learning process.
- Master of Business Administration
Prepare for leadership positions with one of the most popular and recognized graduate degrees.
- Master of Global Leadership and Management
Analyze the impact of globalization on domestic businesses and consider successful practices to meet the challenges of global business leadership and management.
- Master of Health Care Leadership
Expand your knowledge of the current health-care environment and decision-making skills within the functional areas of health-care organizations.
- Master of Management Information Systems
Focus on the strategic role of information systems in a business organization by learning to integrate information systems and business cultures.
Learn more about your education at learnonline.friends.edu.