Join your classmates at Friends University Friday, Oct. 2, to Sunday, Oct. 4, 2015, as we welcome back all alumni for Homecoming 2015 and host reunions for the following groups:
- Class of 1965 - 50th class reunion
- Class of 1990 - 25th class reunion
Please complete your registration and RSVP by Sept. 25. If you have any questions please contact the Alumni Office at 316-295-5900 or toll free 1-800-794-6945 ext. 5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: 316-295-5900 or 1-800-794-6945, ext. 5900
Friends University has reserved a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn and Comfort Suites.
Please see individual provider for details:
$79 per night
3800 W. Kellogg Dr., Wichita, KS
Hampton Inn Hotel RSVP
$75 per night
7515 W. Taft St., Wichita, KS
- Please make reservations by Friday, Sept. 25, 2015 to receive your group rate.
- Group Name: Friends Homecoming Weekend 2015 Block
Friday, Oct. 2
Registration and Information Station
1-2 p.m. – Davis Administration Building - third floor
Remembering the Good Old Days
2 p.m. – Davis Administration Building, Alumni Auditorium
3 p.m. - 4 p.m. – Davis Administration Building, Rose Window Plaza
Planned Giving Seminar
4 p.m. – Olive White Garvey Business and Technology Building (BTB), room 103
Registration and Information State
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. - Casado Campus Center
Homecoming Reunion Reception
6:30 p.m. – Casado Campus Center
$15 per person
- All alumni are welcome! Join the classes of 1965 and 1990 to reacquaint, reconnect and make new friends.
Jazz Concert featuring legendary pianist Cyrus Chestnut with vocalist Connaitre Miller
7:30 p.m. – Sebits Auditorium, Riney Fine Arts Center
$9 adults; $6 students and seniors
- Tickets at www.friends.edu/finearts
Saturday, Oct. 3
Registration and Information Station
8 - 9:30 a.m. – Casado Campus Center
Breakfast with Friends featuring University President Dr. Amy Bragg Carey
8:30 a.m. – Casado Campus Center
$10 per person
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and meet President Dr. Amy Bragg Carey.
Coffee with Friends Reunion Gatherings
25th and 50th Class Reunions
- 10:30 a.m. photo – Davis Administration Building, front steps
- 10:45 a.m. class reunion gathering – Davis Administration Building, first floor
- Catch up with classmates, reminisce about your days at Friends University and arrange for a campus tour during this informal gathering.
Falcon Alumni Volleyball Scrimmage
11 a.m. – Garvey Physical Education Center
Reunion with Bill Allan
10:30 a.m. Photo - Davis Administration Building - Front Steps
10:45 a.m. Reunion
- Psychology alumni, Chicago class travelers and Scotland class travelers are invited to join Associate Professor of Family Life Bill Allan to share pictures and stories.
- See which of your classmates are attending the reunions at friends.edu/whos-attending.
11:30 a.m. Davis Administration Building, room 209
- High school students are invited to discover the ins and outs of the college search process as well as what it's like to be a student at Friends. Join the "Frenzy" and experience Homecoming like a Falcon, tailgate with your friends and receive free tickets to see the only college football team in Wichita!
- To register, go to friends.edu/visit or call 316-295-5103.
Alumni Tailgate with Friends and Carnival
1-3 p.m. – Garvey Practice Field
Lunch: $7 adults; $4 children six to 10; free for children under six with paid adult
- Enjoy lunch, the Friends University Jazz Band, inflatable rides, carnival games and more!
National Anthem Performance
12:30 p.m. rehearsal – Riney Fine Arts Center, C-6
2:45 p.m. performance – Adair-Austin Stadium
- A Friends University Tradition! Former members of Friends’ choral groups are welcome to join in leading the national anthem before the football game. For more information or to sign up, contact Concert Choir Director Rolaine Hetherington at 316-655-2261 or email email@example.com.
Falcon Football vs. Southwestern College
3 p.m. – Adair-Austin Stadium
$7 adult; $2 students and seniors; free for children under 12
Sunday, Oct. 4
Singing Quakers Heritage Sunday
10 a.m. – University Friends Church
- Join the University Friends Church congregation and the Singing Quakers in worship and fellowship.
If you have any questions please contact the Alumni Office at 316-295-5900 or toll free 1-800-794-6945 ext. 5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org