Ask anyone you know about their college memories, and they might mention the professor with the quirky habits or lessons learned from lectures. But most likely you will hear about activities they participated in, people they met and friendships they made. We invite you to make your own memories at Friends University.
Friends University promotes becoming part of a community. We are committed to supporting a community that fosters academic success as well as social, emotional and spiritual development. The friendships you make while living on campus will serve as a lifelong reminder of your college experience. The University supports an atmosphere of diverse individuals who live together in harmony while respecting differences and celebrating similarities.
Community and Residential Development staff take a sincere interest in your personal growth and development. We offer student-oriented services to meet your needs. We place a high priority on treating students as individuals. Friends University housing options are very competitive in price and quality compared to area apartment complexes. Living on campus becomes your best housing value after factoring in time saved in food preparation and transportation!
Click below to learn more about the housing options available at Friends University:
- Green Residence Hall: (710 S. Saint Clair St.) Freshmen and transfer students; 32 three-bedroom suites with up to six students per suite.
- Falcon Flats: (712 S. Saint Clair St.) Sophomores or higher; 8 one-bedroom apartments and 4 two-bedroom apartments.
- Friends Village: (628 S. Hiram St.) Sophomores or higher; three studio apartments, 20 one-bedroom apartments, 23 two-bedroom apartments.
- J.R. and Gertrude Smith Apartments: (644 S. Hiram St.) Sophomores or higher; 4 studio apartments, 16 one-bedroom apartments, 30 two-bedroom apartments.
- Falcon Glenn: (507 S. Glenn St.) Sophomores or higher; 24 two-bedroom apartments.
- Houses: Sophomores or higher; 4 one-bedrooms, 6 three-bedrooms, 2 service-learning houses. Maximum occupancies are specific to each house.