Upcoming Adult Programs in January and February
Friends University plans to offer the following associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for adult students in January and February:
- Program for Adult College Education (PACE) – Wichita, Topeka
Bachelor Degree Completion Programs
- Accounting – Wichita
- Organizational Management and Leadership – Wichita, Lenexa, Online, Prairie Band, Coffeyville
- Business Management – Wichita, Online, Independence
- Computer Information Systems – Lenexa
- Teaching (MAT) – Wichita, Online
- Business Administration (MBA) – Wichita, Online, Lenexa, Prairie Band, Coffeyville, Sublette
- Environmental Studies (MSES) – Wichita
- Management Information Systems (MMIS) – Online
- Health Care Leadership (MHCL) – Wichita
- Global Leadership and Management (MGLM) – Wichita
Adult-based bachelor and graduate programs are offered in a cohort model, where students usually meet once-a-week with approximately 15-20 other adults and take courses in blocks. The group spends several weeks per course. Coursework for most programs can be completed within 13 to 24 months, depending on the program.
Jeanette Hanson, executive director of adult recruitment, encourages adults who are interested in a program to contact the University as soon as possible to talk with a program representative, learn about financial aid options and visit with faculty teaching in the program.
“Friends University has a long history of experience with the needs of adult students,” Hanson said. “We understand their need for personal enrichment, their desire to be role models for their families and their concerns about re-entering the classroom. Our adult students also appreciate the fact that our programs are convenient and manageable while maintaining their busy lives.”
For more information about degree completion or graduate programs contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-295-5300.