March 2012 Program Offerings
Whether you’re a returning adult college student or want to earn your master's degree, Friends University can help you discover the path that's right for you.
Developed specifically for the busy adult, Friends University’s innovative programs offer a full range of relevant associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees taught by instructors who bring real-world experience to each classroom and project.
As the first college in the region to offer degree options for working adults, we know how to help you finish your degree. We’ll give you academic credit for life lessons and work experience where credit is due. We’ll help you with the financial aid process. You can complete your major course work in 17–24 months.
Friends University offers the quality, flexibility and reputation you’re looking for in an adult degree completion program. We will:
- assist you with the financial aid process.
- provide flexible payment options.
- evaluate work, training and life experiences for academic credit.
- accept credit from previously attended, regionally-accredited institutions.
- provide instructors who understand the expectations and needs of adult students.
Find the program that’s right for you.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Business Management (online) – March 5
- Organizational Management and Leadership (online) – March 5
- Business Management (Wichita) – March 7
- Bachelor of Accounting (Lenexa)– March 7.
- Human Resource Management (Lenexa) – March 20
For more information, call the admissions office at 800-794-6945, ext. 5300, or email email@example.com.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration (online) – March 5
- Master of Arts in Teaching – March 5
- Master of Healthcare Leadership (online) – March 5
- Master of Management Information Systems (online) – March 5
For more information, call the admissions office at 800-794-6945, ext. 5901, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.