Looking for a convenient formula for success? Check out Friends University’s accredited online college degrees. With Friends, you enjoy the advantages of online learning knowing you are receiving a quality education from an institution with a long-standing reputation of excellence. Rooted in the liberal arts tradition, we believe higher education is the search for truth. We encourage you to find your truth inside and outside of class.
Why Choose an Online Degree from Friends?
- Leader in Adult Education - We were one of the first universities in Kansas to offer programs that meet the needs of busy adults.
- High Quality Education - All courses are written by instructors who have terminal degrees and years of professional experience.
- Flexible Scheduling - Our 100 percent online degree programs allow you to learn from anywhere at any time at your pace. Classes are offered in eight-week sessions so you can start when you want and finish as fast as you can.
The following degrees are currently offered in a fully online format in addition to a traditional classroom setting.
Online Bachelor's Degrees
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management (Business Management Online)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management (HRM Online)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (CIS Online)
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change (OLTC Online)
Online Master's Degrees
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT Online)
- Master of Business Administration (Global MBA Online)
- Master of Business Administration (Professional MBA Online)
- Master of Health Care Leadership (MHCL Online)
- Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS Online)
Online degrees are not available in every state. Check with an admissions counselor for more details.