Student Account Services
Friends University Student Account Services helps students by working out payment arrangements. The department assesses all charges, credits and refunds and sends out all monthly statements. By enforcing consistent collection of educational costs from all students, the financial viability of Friends University is preserved.
You should visit with a Student Account Services representative if you have any of the following circumstances:
- You would like information regarding educational costs at Friends University
- You have questions about your student account
- You need to set up payment arrangements for your educational expenses
- You need assistance with employer or agency financial sponsorship
- You have questions regarding your charges for Friends University housing
- You are having difficulty making agreed payments
- You are thinking of adding or dropping classes after the 100% refund period
- You have questions regarding the repayment of your Perkins Loan
Contact us at 316-295-5630.