If this is your first time looking at colleges, we have some tips to help you through the process:
- Visit the Campus – There is no better way to make sure the feel is right for you.
- Get to Know the Faculty – Faculty play a key role in your education. Getting to know them by their area of discipline and your interested area of study can make the difference in your college choice.
- Tour the Campus – Get a better understanding of where you will attend class. You will also see where activities take place. Eat in the dining hall, get a tour of the residence halls, ask current students what they like and what they don’t like.
- Outside Classroom Involvement – Get an idea of what you can be part of. Involvement can include Campus Ministries, Fine Arts, Student Organizations as well as Athletics. The possibilities are endless.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid – Financing a college education can seem intimidating. The Financial Aid Department can help explain the complex topic of financial aid so you feel better educated when you leave.
Defining what is important to you can make your college visit much more enjoyable. By using the checklist above, you will know what to look for when you arrive.
If you have more questions, please contact us now to request more information or to speak to an admissions counselor. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!