Students have a variety of financial aid options for the 2019-2020 school year, including Federal Pell Grants, Federal direct loans and institutional aid. It is important that you start the financial aid process as early as possible, so that your file can be completed before classes begin. Please read up on Early FAFSA before starting the process.
Step 1: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Step 2: Complete and/or provide the appropriate documentation requested by the Financial Aid Office, which may include the following. If you are unsure which form is required of you, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 316-295-5200 or email@example.com.
- Appeal for Financial Aid
- Asset Information Worksheet
- Cancellation of Aid Form
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note – students
- Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note – guardians
- Direct PLUS Request Form
- Grad PLUS Request
- Loan Increase & Decrease Request
- Non-Filer Form Independent
- Non-Filer Form Dependent
- Professional Judgment Request
- Reinstatement of Aid Form
- SAP Appeal Form and Academic Plan – Maximum Time (on site)
- Selective Service
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- TEACH Grant Application
- TEACH Grant Fact Sheet
- Unusual Enrollment History
- Verification Worksheet
- Zero Income Statement