Enrollment Day, part of New Student Orientation, is designed for all new and transfer students in the College of Business, Arts, Sciences and Education (CBASE) who have made the decision to attend Friends University. All first-year, full-time students are required to attend an enrollment session. In-person Enrollment Days will begin at 12 p.m. and end at 5 p.m. CST and Virtual Enrollment Days will begin at 10 a.m. and end at 5 p.m. CST.
Upcoming Summer 2021 Dates
- Friends University’s scheduled enrollment days for 2021 have now concluded. No need to worry, though! If you still need to enroll for the Fall 2021 semester, please contact your Friends University admissions counselor to set up an individual enrollment day. Don’t know who your admissions counselor is? Call the admissions office at 316-295-5100.
What To Expect at Enrollment Day
During your Enrollment Day you will:
- determine appropriate classes to take during the first semester by meeting with an academic advisor
- register for the coming semester’s classes (if cleared for registration)
- visit with Financial Aid and/or Student Accounts
- receive information about living on campus.
Enrollment Day is also for families. We value the support families give students as they begin to transition to college.
Following online registration, you will receive an email confirmation and more information about the event. Please provide a valid email and check the email regularly to ensure you receive this important information. Before enrolling in classes you must complete the $100 enrollment deposit. You may pay your enrollment deposit in advance at friends.edu/pay-online.