Enrollment Day, part of New Student Orientation, is designed for all new and transfer students in the College of Business, Arts, Sciences and Education (CBASE) who have made the decision to attend Friends University. All first-year, full-time students are required to attend an enrollment session.
During your enrollment day from 1-5pm, you will:
- determine appropriate classes to take during the first semester by meeting with an academic advisor
- register for the coming semester’s classes (if cleared for registration)
- visit Financial Aid & Student Accounts
- take your photo for your Friends University ID
- receive information about acquiring books and living on campus.
Enrollment Day is also for families. We value the support families give students as they begin to transition to college.
Following online registration, a staff member will reach out to you with a verification email to the email provided on the registration form. Please provide a valid email and check the email regularly to ensure you receive this important information. Before enrolling in classes you must complete the $100 enrollment deposit. You may pay your enrollment deposit in advance at friends.edu/pay-online.