Undergraduate, Adult Bachelor's and Graduate Degrees
Whether you’re just starting to think about college, returning to college in order to complete your degree or are looking to earn a graduate degree, Friends University offers a variety of programs suited to your busy lifestyle.
Evening adult bachelor's degrees
As an adult learner, you’ll enter the College of Adult and Professional Studies (CAPS), which offers a full range of relevant bachelor’s degrees. To learn more about an adult undergraduate degree , including program information and start dates, choose a degree below.
- Business Management
- Computer Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Integrated Studies
- Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change
To apply online for evening adult bachelor's degrees, click here.
Evening master's degrees
As a graduate student, you’ll learn from experienced faculty who incorporate practical application into the curriculum. Typically one night a week and one class at a time, graduate classwork can be completed in 24 months. To learn more about a master's degree, including program information and start dates, choose a degree below.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Business Law
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Master of Science in Environmental Studies
- Master of Science in Family Therapy
- Master of Health Care Leadership
- Global MBA
- Master of Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Operations Management
- Master of Science in Organization Development
- Master of Arts in Teaching
To apply online for evening master's degrees, click here.
Traditional daytime bachelor's degrees
As a traditional undergraduate student, you'll have the opportunity to choose from nearly 50 majors, participate in athletics, perform in a fine arts program, and more. Defining what is important to you can make your college visit much more enjoyable. Click here to find your major.
To apply online for traditional daytime bachelor's degrees, click here.