Master of Family Therapy Information Nights
A Family Therapy degree from Friends University, one of the best Christian colleges in Kansas, can help put you in a position to guide others through personal and family struggles and help them achieve positive change.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education
- Fulfills the educational requirements for licensure as a marriage and family therapist in most states
- Includes real-world clinical experience
Join us at one of our information nights in Wichita or Kansas City. Talk to our faculty, learn about the curriculum and clinical internship, and learn how the Friends University Marriage and Family Therapy degree prepares you to become a licensed family therapist.
RSVP for your information night by choosing your event and completing the form below or by calling 1-877-857-5424.
Global MBA Panel
Friends University’s Global MBA program will host several leaders in a panel discussion from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 24. The event, which will be focused on international banking and trade, is free and open to the public and will take place in Room 126 of the Olive White Garvey Business and Technology Building at Friends University.
Panelists will include:
- Sarah Braden, international trade supervisor at INTRUST Bank
- Ray Garvey, adjunct faculty member at Friends University and board member of the Mid-America District Export Council
- Karyn Page, president and CEO of Kansas Global Trade Services Inc.
- Steve Shaad, international market manager at BG Products
Please RSVP for this discussion by choosing your event and completing the form.