Master of Family Therapy Information Nights
A Family Therapy degree from Friends University, one of the best Christian colleges in Kansas, can help put you in a position to guide others through personal and family struggles and help them achieve positive change.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education
- Fulfills the educational requirements for licensure as a marriage and family therapist in most states
- Includes real-world clinical experience
Join us at one of our information nights in Wichita or Kansas City. Talk to our faculty, learn about the curriculum and clinical internship, and learn how the Friends University Marriage and Family Therapy degree prepares you to become a licensed family therapist.
RSVP for your information night by choosing your event and completing the form below or by calling 1-877-857-5424.
Teachers Appreciation Night
Celebrate the end of the school year and spend a fun evening at Friends University on May 15 from 5:30 to 7 in the Casado Campus Center Gym.
- Browse vendor booths
- Enjoy dinner with friends and colleagues
- Learn about our Master’s of Education programs
- Waived application fee during May for teachers
Please RSVP for this discussion by choosing your event and completing the form.