A limited number of $4,000 scholarships are available for traditional undergraduate students pursuing a Cyber Security degree. Requirements and application can be found below.
Apply for the scholarship today!
- Be admitted to Friends University
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have a 3.0 or above GPA
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 hours at Friends University each semester
- Actively pursue a degree in Cyber Security in the traditional degree program.
- Submit online scholarship application along with a 500-word essay answering the following question: Why do you want to major in cyber security?
Note: Application and FAFSA must be received by March 15. Selected winners will be announced by March 31.
Complete the Friends University application on our website, complete the FAFSA and answer the essay question below.
- Students not selected for the Cyber Security Scholarship are eligible to receive many other great scholarship opportunities but this scholarship cannot be added on top of Friends athletic, fine arts or Latino Leaders scholarships. Please contact financial aid for more information.
- Does not include fees and books. These may be covered by additional funding options or an on-campus job. Please contact financial aid for more information.
- Renewal of this scholarship requires satisfactory academic progress.