A limited number of scholarships up to $10,000 are available for traditional and online students pursuing a Cyber Security degree. Requirements and application can be found below.
Apply for the scholarship today!
Limited scholarships are available up to $10,000 to traditional and online students! These scholarships are renewable. Requirements and application are below.
- Be admitted to Friends University
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have a 2.75 or above GPA
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 hours at Friends University each semester
- Actively pursue a degree in Cyber Security at Friends University
- Submit online scholarship application below.
Complete the Friends University application on our website, complete the FAFSA and answer the essay question below.
- Does not include fees and books. These may be covered by additional funding options or an on-campus job. Please contact financial aid for more information.
- Renewal of this scholarship requires satisfactory academic progress.