Contact Financial Aid
A limited number of scholarships up to $10,000 are available for traditional and adult undergraduate students pursuing a Cyber Security degree. Requirements and application can be found below.
Apply for the scholarship today!
- Six scholarships available at $6000 for returning adults. renewable.
- Seven traditional transfer student scholarships at $8,000 each, renewable.
- Eight incoming freshman scholarships at $10,000 each, renewable.
- Be admitted to Friends University
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have a 2.75 or above GPA
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 hours at Friends University each semester
- Actively pursue a degree in Cyber Security at Friends University
- Submit online scholarship application below.
Note: Application and FAFSA must be received by March 15. Selected winners will be announced by March 31.
Complete the Friends University application on our website, complete the FAFSA and answer the essay question below.
- Does not include fees and books. These may be covered by additional funding options or an on-campus job. Please contact financial aid for more information.
- Renewal of this scholarship requires satisfactory academic progress.