Under federal financial aid program guidelines, institutions must annually provide a notice to all enrolled students describing the availability of
consumer information. Disclosure requirements cover the following areas:
- Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
- General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records-Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information is provided on Self-Service Banner, view the courses you are enrolled in.
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement-Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Health and Safety
- Student Outcomes
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
The 1998 Reauthorization of The Higher Education Act requires colleges and universities to distribute voter registration forms to all students before federal or gubernatorial elections. This requirement was enacted because of low voter turnout among college students.
If you want to register to vote, please use our interactive voter registration and election reminder system at friends.turbovote.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Affairs Office at 316-295-5779.
Our duty as citizens in a democracy is exercising our right to vote. Remember: Your voice is your vote!