2022-2023 & 2023-2024 Tuition Costs
|Master of Arts in Christian Spiritual Formation and Leadership19 credit hrs. + 16 credit hrs. via residencies ($8,624 for all four residencies)||$20,499|
|Master of Education in Teaching and Learning or in Special Education|
(18 credit hrs. at $595 + 12 workshop hrs. at $150)
|Master of Science in Family Therapy (60 credit hrs. + fees included at $635 for Wichita and $640 KC)||$38,100 (Wichita)
|Master of Health Care Leadership (30 credit hrs. at $636)||$19,080|
|Master of Management Information Systems (30 credit hrs. at $636)||$19,080|
|Global MBA (30 credit hrs. at $636)||$19,080|
|Professional MBA (30 credit hrs. at $636)||$19,080|
|Master of Science in Strategic Leadership||$19,080|
- + $30 technology fee per credit hour
Program amounts shown are typical costs of degrees. Actual price may vary due to additional fees and course selections.
Options for you:
- May cover the cost of enrollment for those who qualify.
- Eligibility is based on a minimum of three credit hours enrolled per semester.
- Existing student loans may be deferred during enrollment.
- Tuition Payment Plans: Pay a maximum of five monthly payments in each Spring and Fall semester. A $50 fee will be applied each semester for payment plans. A set-up fee of $100 will be charged for the Master of Science in Family Therapy program payment plan.
- Employer Reimbursement: Many employers offer tuition assistance. Check with your employer to see if tuition assistance is available and how to apply.
Submit your application and accompanying materials or apply online at friends.edu/graduate/apply. Our admissions counselors will be happy to help you with this process.