So you’re ready to test the waters as a Falcon. We’re looking forward to showing you the ropes. Now it’s time to choose a date and time that works best for you and customize your campus visit according to your educational and extracurricular interests.
Individual campus visits take place Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Can’t visit our campus in person? Take a virtual tour of the beautiful Friends University campus with our Student Ambassador Kailee!
Campus Visits During the Pandemic
While nobody expected a sweeping pandemic across the globe, we can certainly all agree that we’re in uncharted territory. Because of the constantly changing landscape we’re in now, we’ve made some admission process changes. These changes should keep everyone safe while streamlining the process of visiting, enrolling and finding out more about our majors.
Please note, every decision we will make in the coming weeks will have the health and safety of you, your family and our campus community at the top of our priority list.
- Friends University continues to accept Applications – so YES! You still have time to apply.
- Some major scholarship application deadlines have been extended.
- Our Enrollment Days through May 22 are happening 100% virtually. (Updates to come about future enrollment days.)
- Our Summer Classes are available online.
- In person campus visits are available starting May 18. While our first choice would be to see you in person, we’ve created an Online Visit for students who may not be able to make the trip to Wichita, or for those who just want to stay indoors.
Our team is still working (from home, of course) as hard as possible to make the transition from High School or Community College to Friends as easy as possible! So please, contact us if you have any questions about how this affects you.
During your visit, you can:
- Tour the Friends University campus and buildings
- Visit with an admission and financial aid representative
- Visit with an adviser and professor
- Meet with an athletic coach (reserved for high school seniors and transfer students)
- Audition for fine arts scholarships (reserved for high school seniors and transfer students)
- Visit the bookstore online and stock up on the Friends merchandise you’ll be sporting for the next, oh, lifetime
You can schedule your campus visit by RSVPing in our event portal, or by calling the office of admissions at 316-295-5103.