This checklist should guide you through the application process. Please call the Office of Admissions and ask to speak with an admission counselor if you have any questions.
To apply for admission:
- Complete your admission application
- Have official transcript(s) mailed from your school to our admissions office – the transcript must be sent directly from your school and bear your school’s stamp.
- Have your ACT and/or SAT scores sent to our Admissions office
International Students ONLY: Students who are not US Citizens or legal resident aliens will need to visit our international student admissions page.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Enter Friends University School Code = 001918
- Priority Deadline = March 15
- Utilize our Net Price Calculator to estimate your financial aid eligibility.
- Contact our Financial Aid Office at 1-800-794-6945 or 316-295-5200 for more information.
After you’ve been admitted:
- Pay the $100 enrollment deposit — your deposit will be applied to your first semester’s expenses. Your deposit is refundable until May 1 if requested in writing. You can pay your deposit one of three ways:
- Pay online using a credit or debit card
- Mail your payment to the address below
- Call our Cashier’s Office at 316-295-5865 to make your payment using a credit or debit card.
- Register for an Enrollment Day.
- Complete the Campus Housing Application. You’ll receive your housing contract and required medical history forms before you arrive on campus.
- Register for new student orientation.
- Purchase your course materials.
- Friends University Bookstore helps you save big with Text Rental and Price Match.
- All athletes and performers in ballet or musical theatre taking 6 or more credit hours are required to purchase this plan unless proof of comparable coverage is furnished. All international students will be automatically enrolled in this plan and the premium will be charged to their student account.
All other Undergraduate and Graduate students taking six or more credit hours are eligible to enroll and pay through a voluntary enrollment link.
Send information by mail to:
2100 W. University Ave.
Wichita, KS 67213