Friends University provides high school and home school students the opportunity to earn college credit with our high school enrollment program. Students can enroll in classes on campus or online.
Start your future at Friends.
- Submit an application as a high school enrollment student
- Submit official high school transcript designating junior or senior status
- A written recommendation from your school administrator, counselor or parent (for home school students)
Application and Enrollment Process
- Complete the application
- Talk with an admission counselor about high school enrollment classes and costs
- Enroll in classes online through FalconHub. You can view our spring courses here.
- The final grade in the course will be listed on the student’s official college transcript
- High school enrollment courses offered during the regular school year are $70 per credit hour
- Lab fees, online fees, or other fees may apply
- High school enrollment students are granted access to our FalconHub online portal. They can make payments through that portal, call the cashier to make payments over the phone or mail their payments
- Payments are due at the time of registration.
- Online payments on the FalconHub are preferred
- You may call the cashier 316-295-5865
- You may mail a payment to 2100 W. University Ave, Wichita, KS 67213- Attention: Cashier
Why Friends University?
Friends University offers high-quality undergraduate and graduate academic programs for traditional students and working adults. A Christian university of Quaker heritage, we insist that our students learn inside and outside the classroom. We equip students to honor God and serve others while offering programs that open pathways to a profession.
Students that enroll through the Friends University High School Enrollment program will receive a Friends University Student ID card that can be used to enjoy athletics home games and fine arts events. Visit the Casado Campus Center webpage for information on hours that student IDs can be picked up.