Our focus for our students at Friends University has long been on the development of the “whole person” with an emphasis on character, faith and intellect. A Friends University education is more than earning a degree to land that “perfect” job. It is transformational for our students and the world around them. Your gift to the University contributes to this experience in more ways than you know.
Don’t give just to give. Give because a Friends University Christ-centered education impacts our world for good. It is worth every prayer, every dollar and every student.
Gifts to the Falcon Fund support:
- Student scholarships and financial aid which recognizes achievement and makes it possible for students to benefit from the Friends University experience;
- Faculty who are committed to teaching and to getting the best from their students;
- A beautiful campus with excellent facilities;
- A wide array of high-quality academic programs – from undergraduate degrees to masters’ programs relevant in today’s world;
- Co-curricular student programs that actively engage and support traditional and adult students.
Friends University is a Christ-centered learning and teaching community that is committed to providing opportunities both inside and outside the classroom that make a difference in the world today and for generations to come.
To learn more about how you can support Friends University, visit the following links: