Looking to get a jump start on college?
Friends University provides high school students the opportunity to earn college credit with our dual credit program.
- The student must be approved by their school counselor.
- The student must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- A minimum grade of “C” must be earned in the 1st half (or semester) of a year-long course in order for credit to be awarded.
- Letter grades submitted by the high school instructor of A, B, C, D or F will be posted to the student’s Friends University academic record.
- Complete the application form
- Only list the course(s) that you are taking for dual credit. (courses are listed in application form in link above)
- Return this application to your dual credit instructor.
- After we receive your application it will be processed and you will receive a confirmation email. Please verify that you parents have permission to receive information.
- Payment instructions will be sent to the email address you provide on your application.
- All applications must be received by February 1st.
- All course(s) must be paid in full by March 1st.