Below are the annual reporting measures for the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP):
- Completer effectiveness.
- Completer Impact Contributing to P-12 student-learning growth (Coming Soon)
- Completer Effectiveness (Coming Soon)
- Satisfaction of employers and stakeholders involvement.
- Satisfaction of Employers Report (Coming Soon)
- Candidate competency at completion.
- Title II Reporting (PLT/Praxis II) (Coming Soon)
- Ability of completers to be hired (in positions for which they have prepared.)
- Employment by Preparation Area (Coming Soon)
Friends University Programs
Initial (Undergraduate) Programs Grades K-6
- Elementary-ELED (traditional program)
- Elementary-ELEM (accelerated program)
Initial (Undergraduate) Programs Grades 6-12
- English Language Arts
- History, Government, Social Studies
Initial (Undergraduate) Programs Grades P-12
- Physical Education
Advanced (Graduate) Programs P-12
- Special Education-High Incidence
- Special Education-High Incidence Limited Residency License