Students have a variety of financial aid options for the 2021-2022 school year, including Federal Pell Grants, Federal direct loans and institutional aid. It is important that you start the financial aid process as early as possible, so that your file can be completed before classes begin. Please read up on Early FAFSA before starting the process.
Step 1: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Step 2: Complete and/or provide the appropriate documentation requested by the Financial Aid Office, which may include the following. If you are unsure which form is required of you, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 316-295-5200 or email@example.com.
Step 3: Submit financial aid forms by selecting one of the of the following options:
- In Person: Davis Administration Building, Room 209
- Fax: 316-295-5703
- Mail: 2100 W University Ave, Attn: Office of Financial Aid, Wichita, KS 67213
- Email: Must be encrypted or you may log into your Friends University Student Email in Outlook and select “Encrypt” to safely encrypt your email.
2021-2022 Financial Aid Forms
You can download 2021-2022 financial aid forms below:
- Appeal for Financial Aid
- Asset Information Worksheet
- Cancellation of Aid Form
- Dependent Income and Expense Form
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note – students
- Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note – guardians
- Direct PLUS Request Form
- Final Semester Pro Rate Aid Form
- Grad PLUS Request
- Loan Increase & Decrease Request
- Non-Filer Form Independent
- Non-Filer Form Dependent
- Professional Judgment Request
- Reinstatement of Aid Form
- SAP Appeal Form and Academic Plan – Maximum Time (on site)
- Selective Service
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- TEACH Grant Application
- TEACH Grant Fact Sheet
- Unusual Enrollment History
- Verification of Enrollment
- Verification Worksheet
- Zero Income Statement