Students have a variety of financial aid options, including Federal Pell Grants, Federal direct loans and institutional aid. It is important that you start the financial aid process as early as possible, so that your file can be completed before classes begin. Please read up on Early FAFSA before starting the process.
Step 1: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Step 2: Complete and/or provide the appropriate documentation requested by the Financial Aid Office, which may include the following. If you are unsure which form is required of you, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 316-295-5200 or email@example.com.
Step 3: Submit financial aid forms by selecting one of the of the following options:
- In Person: Davis Administration Building, Room 209
- Fax: 316-295-5703
- Mail: 2100 W University Ave, Attn: Office of Financial Aid, Wichita, KS 67213
- Email: Must be encrypted or you may log into your Friends University Student Email in Outlook and select “Encrypt” to safely encrypt your email.
Financial Changes Due to COVID-19
If your family is experiencing financial issues (income reduction, job loss or other extenuating circumstances), specifically related to the COVID-19 pandemic or otherwise, your Expected Family Contribution may be eligible for re-valuation by the financial aid office at Friends University. To discuss a possible Professional Judgment, please schedule an appointment with a financial aid advisor at https://financial-aid-friends-university.appointlet.com/.
2022-2023 Financial Aid Forms
You can download 2022-2023 financial aid forms below:
- Appeal for Financial Aid
- Asset Information Worksheet
- Dependent Income and Expense Form
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note – students
- Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note – guardians
- Direct PLUS Request Form
- Final Semester Pro Rate Aid Form
- Parent PLUS Denial
- Grad PLUS Request
- Loan Increase & Decrease Request
- Non-Filer Form Independent
- Non-Filer Form Dependent
- Professional Judgment Request
- SAP Appeal Form and Academic Plan – Maximum Time (on site)
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- TEACH Grant Application
- TEACH Grant Fact Sheet
- Unusual Enrollment History
- Verification of Enrollment
- Verification Worksheet
- Zero Income Statement