If you’re a student graduating in 2024 from Trinity Academy in Wichita, KS with at least a 3.0 GPA, you are eligible to apply for the Friends’ Trinity Academy Scholarship! The Trinity Academy Scholarship is worth a total of $90,000 over four years through a combination of academic and other institutional aid sources. (Opportunities for state and federal funding are also available.)
Start your future at Friends University.
Friends’ Trinity Academy Scholarship
Qualifications to receive the Friends’ Trinity Academy Scholarship include:
- Graduate from Trinity Academy in 2024
- Be admitted to Friends University
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- For fall ’24, the deadline for FAFSA to be received may change depending on the FAFSA release date. Please contact your admissions counselor or financial aid with questions prior to the deadline.
- Have a 3.0 or above GPA
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 hours at Friends University each semester
- Submit online scholarship application along with a 500-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in pursuing your education at Friends University?
- What do you think you will contribute to the Friends community, a Christian university of Quaker heritage, in terms of your activities and involvement in campus life?
- Interview with the Friends’ Trinity Academy Scholarship committee
Note: Application and FAFSA must be received by Jan. 31. Selected winners will be announced Feb. 29.
Complete the Friends University application on our website, complete the FAFSA, answer two essay questions and have your Director of College Counseling or a Trinity Academy teacher complete the reference section of the application.
- Students will be selected from applicant pool each year.
- Trinity Academy Scholarship students must live on campus their first year at Friends University. Potential housing grants are available.
- Students not selected for the Trinity Academy Scholarship are eligible to receive many other great scholarship opportunities but this scholarship cannot be added on top of Friends athletic, fine arts or Latino Leaders scholarships. Please contact financial aid for more information.
- Does not include fees and books. These may be covered by additional funding options or an on-campus job. Please contact financial aid for more information.
- If a student receives additional Friends University scholarships, the maximum scholarship from Friends University will still be $90,000 over four years.
- A financial aid counselor will review your Friends GPA and hours at the end of the spring 2024 term to establish your continued eligibility.