Friends University Email - Access Student Email or Staff, Faculty and Adjunct Email
Students can access their email account and sky drive, which provides 7 GB of storage that can be accessed from anywhere.
Instructions for iPhone:
- Go into “Settings”
- Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Add Account
- Select “Exchange”
- Enter credentials
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: ********
- Description: Student Email Account
- It will go through “Verifying” and depending on your OS it may request the following:
- It will prompt you for your syncing preferences and then add your account.
Instructions for Android:
- From the home screen tap Applications > Settings > Accounts & sync > Add account > MAY HAVE TO SELECT “MAIL” HERE.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (may have to choose Corporate depending on your phone).
- Type in your Friends student email address (for example email@example.com), and password, and tap Next.
- The account should automatically setup. If it does not, and asks for manual settings, type the following:
- Under Domain\username type your full email address
- Under Exchange server type outlook.office365.com.
- Make sure Use secure connection (SSL) is checked.
- Tap Next.
- When the Remote security administration window pops up tap OK.
- On the next screen choose the sync options then tap Next.
- Under Give this account a name type a name for this account.
- Tap Done.
Staff, faculty and adjuncts can access their Friends University email account with their network username and password.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi connection.
- Select either Exchange or Corporate depending on the phone for the type of account.
- Enter your full email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter webmail.friends.edu for the server name.
- Select SSL (usually a checkbox).
- Leave the domain field blank.
- Enter your network username (for example, friends\freddy_falcon).
- Enter your network password.