Come Visit Us!
It’s not too late to enroll for classes at Friends University! Friends is providing opportunities for adult students to apply, explore your financial aid options, enroll and register in just one brief visit. Upcoming adult enrollment day dates are listed.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Virtual and in-person enrollment day for adult undergraduate and graduate students*
*Masks will be required.
Apply before the event to save time!
Friends University career services personnel will conduct resume and cover letter reviews and career assessments. Application fees will be waived and you may also enter a drawing to win the following prizes:
- $500 off the first class
- Movie tickets
- $100 bookstore gift card
- T-Shirts, tumblers and other Friends University items
Financial aid and program directors will also be on hand to answer any questions you have!
We strongly encourage you to RSVP so we can provide you with additional important information that will make your enrollment day go more quickly and smoothly.
Below is a checklist of items to complete and have ready for adult enrollment day:
- Complete the online application for admissions before you arrive to help your virtual enrollment go faster, or you can complete the application at the event. If you attend this event, your application fee will be waived.
- Have transcripts from any college-level institutions you have previously attended sent from their Registrar’s Office to our College of Adult and Professional Studies and Graduate School Admissions Office at 2100 W. University Ave., Wichita, KS 67213. The transcripts must bear the school’s official stamp. Or bring unofficial transcripts to the event for possible tentative admission.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or submit a corrected FAFSA that includes Friends University’s school code (also known as Title IV code): 001918. If you need help completing the FAFSA, see the “What to have ready” section below.
What to have ready for FAFSA completion:
- Driver’s license or other valid form of ID.
- A copy of your 2018 taxes if you need help completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).