Falcon Flats offers housing for married, family and graduate level students who want to be involved in the residential community while completing their degree.
- One-bedroom apartment $3,584 per semester/person, includes electric, gas, water, garbage.
- Two-bedroom apartment $2,987 per semester/person, includes electric, gas, water, garbage.
All resident students are required to purchase a meal plan for dining on campus. Get more information about meal plans.
- Vinyl flooring in the kitchen
- Individual suite heating and air conditioning controls
- Spacious closets
- Patio or balcony
- All-electric kitchens which feature a range, oven, refrigerator and garbage disposal
- Laundry facilities
- Parking close to residence
- 24 hour security and escorting available
Roommates are first assigned based on requests from the residents. If a resident has no preference, Residence Life will assign roommates based on factors of roommate compatibility.
Residence Life has a maximum and minimum number of occupants allowed in each apartment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Furnishings and Decor
You may decorate your room in any way you like as long as your decorations conform to Community Life Standards and housing guidelines and do not damage any part of the apartment. Nails or anything else that may damage the walls are not allowed.
712 S. Saint Clair
Wichita, KS 67213