Falcon Flats offers housing for students who want to be involved in the residential community while maintaining a greater sense of independence. Students must be at least sophomore status (28 earned credit hours or more) to live in Falcon Flats.
- One-bedroom apartment $3,380 per semester/person, includes electric, gas, water, garbage, cable and Internet.
- Two-bedroom apartment $2,820 per semester/person, includes electric, gas, water, garbage, cable and Internet.
All resident students are required to purchase a meal plan for dining on campus. Get more information about meal plans.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Vinyl flooring in the kitchen
- Individual suite heating and air conditioning controls
- Cable television hook-ups
- Spacious closets
- Patio or balcony
- All-electric kitchens which feature a range, oven, refrigerator and garbage disposal
- Laundry facilities
- Parking close to residence
- 24 hour security and escorting available
Roommates are first assigned based on requests from the residents. If a resident has no preference, Residence Life will assign roommates based on factors of roommate compatibility.
Residence Life has a maximum and minimum number of occupants allowed in each apartment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Furnishings and Decor
You may decorate your room in any way you like as long as your decorations conform to Community Life Standards and housing guidelines and do not damage any part of the apartment. Nails or anything else that may damage the walls are not allowed.
712 S. Saint Clair
Wichita, KS 67213