Friends Village is the perfect choice for students wanting to transition to an environment with a little more freedom while not having to think about paying separate electric, gas, water, and internet. Friends Village features independent living within the context of our Community Life Standards so as to support what is truly important: your academics! Students must be at least sophomore status (28 earned credit hours or more) to live in Friends Village. Resident Assistants also develop social activities to promote community.
Housing Charges for Fall 2022/Spring 2023
- Studio Apartment $3,450 per semester/person
- One-bedroom Apartment $3,900 per semester/person
- Two-Bedroom Apartment $3,200 per semester/person
- Two-Bedroom Double Apartment $2,800 per semester/person. (Furnished bedrooms, and 2 students assigned per bedroom)
All resident students are required to purchase a meal plan for dining on campus. Get more information about meal plans.
This apartment complex houses approximately 90 students. Each apartment is carpeted and has blinds on all the windows. The apartments also have their own bathrooms and either a patio or deck. The University covers water, trash, electricity, gas, and internet.
- Custom window coverings/blinds
- Individual heating and air conditioning
- Spacious closets
- All-electric kitchens featuring range with self-venting exhaust hood, continuous cleaning oven, refrigerator and garbage disposal, no microwave
- Laundry facilities
- Parking close to residence
- 24 hour security and escorting available
Roommates are first assigned based on requests from the residents. If a resident has no preference, Residence Life will assign roommates based on factors of roommate compatibility.
Residence Life has a maximum and minimum number of occupants allowed in each apartment. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Furnishings and Decor
You may decorate your room in any way you like as long as your decorations conform to Community Life Standards and housing guidelines and do not damage any part of the apartment. Nails or anything else that may damage the walls are not allowed.
628 S. Hiram St.
Wichita, KS 67213