Friends University Registrar’s Office
Friends University Registrar’s Office ensures that academic student records are created, maintained, certified, and protected with integrity, professionalism, and care. We will provide exemplary service to the University community while supporting the educational mission of the institution.
Wichita Campus Address:
Sumpter Hall, Room 115
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Summer Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
2100 W. University Ave.
Wichita, KS 67213
You can view the academic calendar here. Alternatively, you can download a PDF of the academic calendar from 2022-2026 as well.
One function of the Registrar’s Office is to process transcript requests. An official transcript may be requested one of two ways: as an online transcript request or by submitting the transcript request form via mail, email, fax or in person.
Find out more about requesting a transcript.
The Registrar’s Office also coordinates our students’ most anticipated event – commencement!
Find information about times, dates and locations, as well as photographs and videos of the festivities.
- Change of Contact Information
- Change of Major, Minor, Advisor, Catalog
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Granting Student Record Access to Others
- Intent to Graduate
- Pass/D/Fail Alternate Grading Form
- Reactivation Form
- Withdrawal from the University
University Registrar Office Staff
General inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-295-5400.
Degree Completion Specialist: Holly Pilcher, email@example.com x5884
- FalconMAP Degree Audit
- Applying for Graduation/Submitting Intent to Graduate Form
- Course Substitutions and/or Waivers
- Academic Room Scheduling (Astra)
- Commencement Information
Records Management Specialist: Sherrie Hand, firstname.lastname@example.org x5626
- Special Events/Meeting Room Scheduling (Astra)
- Transcript Requests
- Loan Deferments
- Degree/Enrollment Verifications
- Name and Address Changes
- National Student Clearinghouse/Enrollment Reporting
Assistant Registrar: Denise Staley, DeniseS@friends.edu x5546
- Schedule Book and Registration/Enrollment (including add/drops)
- Athletic Eligibility
- FERPA designations
- High School Dual Credit/Concurrent Enrollment
- University Withdrawals
- Midterm/Final Grade Entry and Grade Changes
Associate Registrar: Linda Stratton, email@example.com x5576
- Transfer Credit (from other institutions to Friends)
- VA Certification
- Change of Major/Minor/Advisor
- Academic Standing
- Course Articulations
University Registrar: Eric Sanford, firstname.lastname@example.org x5787
- International Students
- Academic Policy
- Academic Integrity Violations
- Academic Catalog
- FERPA Violations