The Friends University Registrar’s Office ensures that academic student records are created, maintained, certified and protected.
One function of the Registrar’s Office is to process transcript requests. An official transcript may be requested one of two ways: as an online transcript request or by submitting the transcript request form via mail, email, fax or in person.
The Registrar’s Office also coordinates our students’ most anticipated event – commencement!
Who To Contact
Please contact the listed individual for help with a specific question/concern.
General inquiries can be directed to email@example.com or 316-295-5400.
Records Coordinator/Degree Auditor: Darla Steinert, firstname.lastname@example.org x5626
- FalconMAP Degree Audit
- Applying for Graduation/Submitting Intent to Graduate Form
- Degree/Enrollment Verifications
- Substitutions and/or Waivers
Records Analyst/Schedule Coordinator: Holly Pilcher, email@example.com x5884
- Room/Space Scheduling (Astra)
- Transcript Requests
- Loan Deferments
- Name and Address Changes
- National Student Clearinghouse/Enrollment Reporting
Assistant Registrar: Denise Staley, DeniseS@friends.edu x5546
- Schedule Book and Registration/Enrollment (including add/drops)
- Athletic Eligibility
- FERPA designations
- High School Dual Credit/Concurrent Enrollment
- University Withdrawals
- Midterm/Final Grade Entry and Grade Changes
Associate Registrar: Linda Stratton, firstname.lastname@example.org x5576
- Transfer Credit (from other institutions to Friends)
- VA Certification
- Change of Major/Minor/Advisor
- Academic Standing
- Course Articulations
University Registrar: Ramah Nation, email@example.com x5787
- International Students
- Academic Policy
- Academic Integrity Violations
- Academic Catalog
- FERPA Violations