Prepared to lead.
Effective administration is needed at every level of business – planning, directing, setting policy, and evaluating the work of an organization. A degree in Business Administration opens up options across industries and government, from first line supervisors to top executives.
Ranked in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs
Start your future in business.
This program offers a blend of cross-disciplinary business courses—accounting, finance, management, marketing, and information systems—all supported by Friends University’s knowledgeable faculty and helpful resources.
Access to library and academic support services
Interactive and collaborative classroom environments
Passionate and accessible faculty with real-world business expertise
Practicum or Internship
Resume-worthy experience with a practicum or internship
Networking opportunities with alumni and business professionals
Helpful career guidance
Learn on campus or online.
Our business administration degree program allows concentration in specific program areas.
- General BusinessBuild the foundation for managing others in an increasingly diverse, globally aware environment. Courses include organizational theory, strategic management, international business and project management.
- Health Care ManagementThe need for leaders within the health care system continues to grow. This concentration provides a broad educational background for health care management. Courses include medical terminology, health services, regulatory and legal issues, and health systems.
- Supply Chain ManagementThe supply change management concentration teaches you how to redirect resources, business processes and budget allocations in order to transition individuals, teams and organizations and bring about sustainable change. Throughout the concentration courses you will use a variety of organizational development tools and techniques specifically designed for today’s complex business environments.
- LeadershipTeams are a vital part of growing companies. Our leadership concentration teaches you to build and lead high performing teams. Areas of study include how to develop communication and collaboration, methods for establishing trust, and how to recognize and correct team dysfunction.
- Human Resource ManagementHuman Resources professionals must be sensitive to the needs of an ever-changing and complex workforce. In this concentration, you’ll learn more about recruiting and hiring employees, enhancing staff productivity, best practices for compensation, and legal and ethical issues related to human resources.
“I’m not surprised that Friends University is called one of the best colleges in the nation for adult learners. It’s a great university surrounded with good people who really want you to get to your final goals. Whatever you want to achieve in life, they’ll help you get there.”Byron McSwain, Business Management
You’re closer than you think.
Friends 4+1 MBA
Friends University lets you earn both your bachelor’s degree and MBA in as little as five years!
Complete at Cowley
Are you earning your associate degree at Cowley College? Earn a Friends University bachelor’s degree without even moving.
In The News
Friends University introduces new in-demand business concentrations for today’s competitive job market
Friends University is pleased to begin offering three new competitive concentrations to their business degree programs beginning this fall. The new concentrations include Supply Chain Management with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree. In addition, Sports Management and Project Management will be available with the Master of Business Administration and Global Master of Business Administration degrees.