Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs
No matter when you begin your post-secondary educational journey, Friends University can put you on a successful path toward earning your degree.
We offer on-campus and online bachelor’s and master’s degrees for busy adults. You will learn with other adults who bring their life and work experiences into the classroom and you will be able to directly apply classroom concepts to your daily life. We know you’re balancing tight schedules and many demands on your time. That’s why we offer a variety of degree programs and formats and we’ll work with you to create a successful degree completion plan. Our faculty members understand your needs as an adult learner and are committed to your success. Your goals are our priority!
Why Choose Friends University for Your Evening/Online Program?
- We offer a format that works with your schedule and life: take classes in the evening on campus or online at home.
- Experienced faculty bring practical, relevant industry knowledge to the classroom – information you can use on the job right away.
- Tuition is competitively priced and there are many financial aid opportunities available.
- Your dedicated admission counselor will guide you through the application, enrollment and beginning financial aid processes. We’ll even order your transcripts for you from the other colleges and universities you attended!
- Our success coaches will carefully review your transfer credits and prior learning to give you maximum academic credit. Then they’ll work with you to make a map to your graduation.
- We offer two student success courses where you will explore issues such as: time management, expectations of your instructors and critical thinking skills.
- You can choose to earn your degree faster with two courses at a time – without sacrificing quality.
- Our adult degree holders earn more than the Census Bureau median for bachelor’s degree holders in the Wichita Metro Area, Sedgwick County and Kansas. We have a median reported salary of $55,000!
Envisioning Your Success
Do you want to know what success looks like for a graduate of Friends University’s Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs? Read the Vision Statement from the Dean.