Global Leadership & Management
Our Global MBA degree program is designed for working professionals, just like you. You’ll gain the leadership and cross-cultural communication skills necessary to take your career international. Complete your degree in as little as one year, either on-campus or online.
Earn your Global MBA.
Real-world knowledge. Supportive learning
The Global MBA degree develops students’ expertise in international business practices required for successful performance in domestic companies along with competency in business decision-making and cross-cultural communication and negotiations.
Access to library and academic support services
Collaborative instruction in interactive classroom environments
Accessible educators with real-world experience and expertise
Friends University’s award-winning division of business has received accreditation from the Board of Commissioners of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Many networking opportunities are available with opportunities to meet with experts in the field and travel as part of the business residency abroad.
Helpful career guidance
Choose from multiple concentrations within the Global MBA program, or create your own concentration and earn a general MBA degree.
- AccountingDevelop your skills in accounting for for-profit and non-profit organizations. Students can qualify to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam as well as the Certified Management Accounting (CMA) exam.
- Change ManagementLearn how to bring about sustainable and manageable change in organizations. You’ll learn how to redirect resources using a variety of tools and techniques specifically designed for today’s complex business environments.
- Human ResourcesManage the complexity of today’s ever-changing workforce with a concentration in human resources. You’ll learn how to make decisions about recruitment, personnel management, productivity, compensation and compliance.
- Project ManagementBuild on the leadership skillset necessary to be successful across industries with a concentration in project management. Courses are taught so that students can become a certified Project Management Professional.
- Sports AdministrationLearn to effectively integrate operational leadership concepts in the sports industries including academic athletic governance, sports facility leadership, revenue generation, and risk mitigation.
- Supply Chain ManagementExpertly manage the flow of goods and services within an organization. You’ll learn how to effectively and efficiently implement a supply chain that strengthens an organization’s competitive advantage in a global market.
“The Friends University Global MBA provides a solid academic foundation to students, enhanced with short in-market international business residencies where students gain first-hand insight and apply what they learned in the classroom. As an advocate for successful international trade and as an employer of skilled global business professionals, I am grateful for this program. If you have not benefited from the knowledge a Friends Global MBA graduate adds or are interested in gaining this much-needed education, I encourage to connect with Friends University today.”Karyn Page, CGBP, MBA|President/CEO, Kansas Global Trade Services, Certified Global Business Professional
“In addition to the great business opportunities and personal growth I have enjoyed as a result of my degree program, I recently received a significant promotion which will allow me to work in the role that I have desired for years, as well as travel the world!”Tina Swink, Global MBA
“Getting my MBA was a great investment in my future. An amazing opportunity to get a quality education while balancing the demands of working and raising a family.”Jenny Niblock, MBA Graduate, 2017
You’re closer than you think.
Business Residency Abroad
Gain real-world experience by participating in executive meetings during business residency abroad. You will learn from executives in foreign countries how to position domestic companies for success.
Global MBA Advisory Board
We gather 12 leading experts in different aspects of international business to serve on the GMBA Advisory Board. The members consult with students on their final projects, participate as guest speakers and introduce students to industry leaders.
International Management Graduate Certificates
Our Cross-Cultural Communication and Negotiations graduate certificate provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in a changing international business environment.
Gerald E. Litherland Scholarship
The Global MBA program awards an annual scholarship to support the business residency abroad.
Learn on campus or online.
Career choices for Global MBA graduates
Costs & Value
Getting a graduate degree in Global MBA has great long term success and value. With the competitive advantage, higher salary and real world experience that comes from a graduate degree, it only makes sense to pursue a graduate degree! Did you know that those with a graduate degree earn almost 20% more than those that only have an undergraduate degree? Read more reasons why it pays to get a graduate degree.
What can you do with a Global MBA degree?
With a Global MBA degree from Friends University, you have a wide variety of career choices to go into. From international banking to import/export administration, many of these professions boasted a median salary of over $100,000 a year by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Visit our Global MBA Career Options page to learn more about career options and potential salary information for MBA graduates.
In The News
Friends University business division receives accreditation from the ACBSP
Friends University’s award-winning division of business has received accreditation from the Board of Commissioners of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The ACBSP accreditation process requires that candidate programs demonstrate teaching excellence, exemplary student learning outcomes and a continuous improvement model.
Friends University introduces new in-demand business concentrations for today’s competitive job market
Friends University is pleased to begin offering three new competitive concentrations to their business degree programs beginning this fall. The new concentrations include Supply Chain Management with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree. In addition, Sports Management and Project Management will be available with the Master of Business Administration and Global Master of Business Administration degrees.