Earn Your Graduate Degree
Master’s degree programs at Friends University are designed to give individuals with bachelor’s degrees a boost in their respective careers. Graduate programs at Friends are tailored to a variety of fields and interests, as well as schedules with on-campus and online courses, so that you can find the program that best fits your needs. Our faculty are experts in their field.
Earn your graduate degree.
Graduate Program Highlights
Choose from seven amazing graduate degree programs
With our passionate faculty you have access to educators with real-world experience and expertise who will prepare you for success!
Award Winning Programs
Many of our graduate programs have won multiple awards for excellence
Preparing You For Success
Our dynamic programs prepare students for careers in some of the fastest growing occupations in the region.
One to five years after graduation, the average salary earned by our master’s degree graduates is $67,953.
New MBA Concentrations
New Education Concentration
New optional Master of Education concentration in Dyslexia and Literacy Interventionist
Helpful career guidance
Earn your graduate degree.
The Master of Arts in Christian Spiritual Formation and Leadership (MACSFL) is designed as a personal growth, academic and professional program for both lay people and people in professional ministry. You will receive the tools and resources for developing a framework for spiritual formation, while building a stronger theological foundation.
The global MBA degree, provided at the Wichita campus and online, provides you with a unique mix of academic courses, professional contacts and personal development experiences. It also helps to develop your expertise in international business practices and enhance competency in decision-making and cross-cultural communication and negotiations.
The professional MBA program, offered in Wichita, Topeka and online, includes significant learning experiences through case-studies, simulations, thought-provoking individual and collaborative projects, and stimulating classes taught by remarkable faculty and business leaders.
Marriage and family therapy is a great profession for people who value helping others discover positive change in the midst of personal and relationship struggles. A family therapy degree can help prepare you for the specific challenges faced in family counseling.
The MHCL program will prepare students for responsible positions of professional leadership in the health care environment. The coursework was developed by leaders in the health care industry and specifically designed to encompass all phases of health care leadership, including acute and long-term care, clinic and hospital management, and home health and hospice agencies.
The master of management information systems (MMIS), offered in Wichita and online, is a professional degree that integrates the information systems and business cultures. During their program of study, students focus on the strategic role information systems plays in a business organization.
The new METL degree program includes a revised, cutting-edge core focused on the common core, learning, performance and assessment. Beyond the core, you will select 12 workshops from more than 100 potential choices to fully customize the remainder of the program of study.
- Associate Professor of MFT (Wichita) and Wichita Site Program Director
- B.A., Ozark Christian College; Ph.D., Kansas State University
- Professor of Education & Psychology; Director, Master of Education in Teaching & Learning and Master of Education in Special Education
- B.S., Friends University; M.Ed., Wichita State University; Ph.D., Kansas State University
- Professor of Marriage & Family Therapy; Kansas City Site Program Director; Kansas City Site Specialized Accreditation & Assessment Administration
- B.A., Hope College; M.S., M.A., Fuller Theological Seminary; Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Associate Professor of Marriage & Family Therapy, Wichita Site Clinical Director, Wichita Clinical Internship Supervisor
- B.A., Wichita State University; M.M.F.T., Abilene Christian University; Ph.D., Oklahoma State University
- Assistant Professor of Christian Spiritual Formation; Program Director of Christian Spiritual Formation
- Christian and Liberal Studies
- B.A., Baylor University; M.Div., Princeton Theological Seminary
- Assistant Professor of Cyber Security; Program Director of Cyber Security
- Natural Science and Mathematics
- B.S., University of Kansas; M.S., Southwestern College