Prepared to lead.
Our Professional MBA degree program is designed for working professionals, just like you. You’ll gain the leadership and entrepreneurship skills necessary to take that next step in your career. Complete your degree in as little as one year, either on-campus or online.
Start working toward your MBA today.
Real-world knowledge. Supportive learning.
Our Professional MBA degree program is designed for working professionals, just like you. Friends University offers degree completion in as little as 15 months with a focus on leadership and soft skills development.
Access to library and academic support services
Collaborative instruction in interactive classroom environments
Accessible educators with real-world experience and expertise
Practicum or Internship
Resume-worthy experience with a practicum or internship
Networking opportunities with alumni and business professionals
Helpful career guidance
Learn on campus or online.
Choose from seven concentrations within the Professional MBA program, or create your own concentration and earn a general MBA degree.
- AccountingDevelop your skills in accounting for for-profit and non-profit organizations. Students can qualify to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam as well as the Certified Management Accounting (CMA) exam.
- Change ManagementLearn how to bring about sustainable and manageable change in organizations. You’ll learn how to redirect resources using a variety of tools and techniques specifically designed for today’s complex business environments.
- FinanceCombine your broad MBA education with specialized skills necessary to compete regionally and beyond. You’ll explore ethics in finance and public policy, evaluate an organizations’ overall financial health, manage a global portfolio and more.
- Human ResourcesManage the complexity of today’s ever-changing workforce with a concentration in human resources. You’ll learn how to make decisions about recruitment, personnel management, productivity, compensation and compliance.
- Project ManagementBuild on the leadership skillset necessary to be successful across industries with a concentration in project management. Courses are taught so that students can become a certified Project Management Professional.
- Sports AdministrationLearn to effectively integrate operational leadership concepts in the sports industries including academic athletic governance, sports facility leadership, revenue generation, and risk mitigation.
- Supply Chain ManagementExpertly manage the flow of goods and services within an organization. You’ll learn how to effectively and efficiently implement a supply chain that strengthens an organization’s competitive advantage in a global market.
“The MBA program is incredibly manageable. I have a family, a demanding job, a home to take care of, friends to keep up with, etc. My program didn’t place strain on any of those. It wasn’t easy, but definitely manageable.”Bronna (Nikki) Davis, MBA Graduate 2017
“Getting my MBA was a great investment in my future. An amazing opportunity to get a quality education while balancing the demands of working and raising a family.”Jenny Niblock, MBA Graduate 2017
Career choices for a graduate with an MBA
What can you do with a master’s in business administration degree?
Career options for MBA graduates from Friends University include the likes of bank officer, business strategy & development, project management and more. Visit our Professional MBA Career Options page to learn more about career options and potential salary information for MBA graduates.
National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA)
The NAWMBA Friends University Chapter hosts local and regional events throughout the year, providing opportunities for professional women to build knowledge and leadership skills. Men are always welcome to join.
In The News
Friends University introduces new in-demand business concentrations for today’s competitive job market
Friends University is pleased to begin offering three new competitive concentrations to their business degree programs beginning this fall. The new concentrations include Supply Chain Management with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree. In addition, Sports Management and Project Management will be available with the Master of Business Administration and Global Master of Business Administration degrees.