What can you do with a health care leadership master’s degree?
A Health Care Leadership master’s degree provides graduates with a plethora of career opportunities in leadership roles within the health care system. Read below for a list of possible careers and occupations possible with a graduate degree in Health Care Leadership from Friends University.
Start working toward your Health Care Leadership degree today.
Health Care Leadership graduate degree career choices and salary information
A health care leadership master’s degree opens up a number of career options. From numerous director level positions to management and administrator careers, outlook on possible salary and wages are high in this field. Health services managers had a mean annual wage of $115,160 in 2019 according to US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Here is a list of some possibilities:
- Accreditation Director
- Ambulatory Care Center Manager
- Assisted Living Director *
- Clinical Education Manager
- Community Health Manager
- Compliance Director
- Director of Development
- Director of Finance
- Director of Home Health Services
- Director of Nursing *
- Director of Quality Management
- Director of Rehabilitation *
- Director of Strategic Planning
- Health Facility Manager
- Health Services Director *
- Healthcare Consultant
- Hospice Director
- Hospital Administrator
- Human Resources Management
- Medical Office Manager
- Medical Records Manager
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Operations Management
- Social Service Manager
* Titles with an asterisk may require additional medical licensing.