Friends University is proud to provide Topeka residents and surrounding communities with quality education designed for adult students who wish to complete an accredited degree in a reasonable amount of time while balancing work and personal responsibilities. And now, we’ll bring our education services right to you! Our classes are offered online or we will provide one of our faculty to teach at your business location (if you have a group of eight or more students). We even offer a ten percent discount for classes formed and filled by a single employer at their location and another ten percent discount for employers who sign up for the direct payment of their employees’ tuition to Friends University.
Our Student Services Coordinator, Melissa Cummings, would love to meet with you at your business, at a coffee shop or café to discuss your educational goals and our degree programs. We know how busy life can be so we are happy to come to you to assist you in getting started on the process of earning your degree. Services available to our students include personal enrollment support, academic advising and help with the financial aid process.
Bachelor’s and graduate degree programs offered by Friends University include:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (online only)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Systems (online only)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (online only)
- Master of Global MBA (online only)
- Master of Business Administration (online only)
- Master of Health Care Leadership (online only)
- Master of Management Information Systems (online only)
- Master of Teaching (online only)
- Teacher Education Workshops
We look forward to serving you! If you have any questions or want to set up a meeting, please call or email Melissa Cummings, student services coordinator, 785-272-9595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.